We are able to customize our work for companies of every size and in
every industry. Over the years, our clients have come from a wide range
of organizations, including:
- Global 100-500 corporations
- Universities and affiliates
- Government entities
- Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- Chinese joint ventures
- State-owned enterprises in China
- Medium-sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial firms
What Participants in Western Companies Said After
Attending Human Dimension Workshops
- I especially liked the open discussions and examples.
- Very planned, orderly, and flexible.
- I liked the interaction of the group and seeing the differences
between all of us.
- I enjoyed the time for reflection.
- Excellent presentation. I enjoyed getting everyone to participate
in the team building and self-understanding.
- I liked seeing how everyone's characteristics compared to my own.
- I learned to be more flexible in my decision making.
- Everyone has many different characteristics. All can be useful in
day-to-day business not bothersome!
- I can now get the best out of myself and others.
- Change is not always wrong.
- I learned about my teammates and how to deal with them.
- I argue too much. I may not be as relaxed as I think I am.
- I discovered that I need to change, and I learned that I need to
be more open in meetings and with my team.
- I will now reach closure on issues quicker with team members who
have conflicts with me.
- People have different levels of comfort zone and ways of thinking.
- I learned the importance of closure, open communication. All of
us indicated a need for recognition of a good job, but we are mostly
"thinkers" who don't give many pats on the back.
in Chinese Companies Said After Attending Human Dimension Workshops
- I find it useful knowing how to arrange my work and how to communicate
- I received a lot of very useful suggestions from the teachers and
- The environment is very important for a person to show and perform
as his real self.
- A person's responsibility is to give himself a chance and to give
others a chance.
- I know now why it is easier for me to make friends with certain
people and why I just cannot understand others.
- When facing a problem, I will think about using the opposite type
- Helped me understand myself more completely. Very useful and practical.
- I understand my strengths and shortcomings, and know how to improve
- I learned how to be a better salesman, and how to communicate with
different kinds of people.
- When dealing with people, I will deal with them individually.
- I now understand how to manage my people better.
- Great for helping us be better team members.
- There are different types of people in the world and we have to
adapt to different people and accept them.
- I see that approaching problems in different ways can be healthy
and productive for an organization.
- Now I can avoid making mistakes according to the potential weaknesses
of my character type.