Everyone is in charge of his or her own career in today's world. As CEO
of our own company, "Self, Inc.," we each need to know our own
strengths and weaknesses. We need to apply the principles of continuous
improvement to managing our careers -- and our lives. We need to know
what the market needs, and design and continually refine our product to
meet that need. We need help in locating positions where we can have a
mutually beneficial partnership. Ideally we want a position where we grow
through growing the organization.
The Human Dimension's career counselors have over twenty years of experience
in all phases of career development. We provide consulting, counseling,
and the appropriate assessments to individuals at the various stages of
- choosing a major course of study in college
- choosing the right college or university
- finding one's first job
- transitioning between jobs
- career planning (for people who are currently working, including inplacement
-- helping people discover the right next job within their current organization)
We help organizations to successfully negotiate a reduction-in-force
-- whether it is reducing by one person or several hundred. Our services
- Helping the organization's leaders to plan and implement the reduction-in-force
so that it will have the least negative impact on the organization's
ability to move forward.
- Developing and presenting programs for people who are leaving the
- Developing and presenting programs for people who are staying in the
organization (an often overlooked critical group of people).
- Individual career counseling for people who are staying in the organization.
- Management coaching for the organization's managers to support them
in supporting their people through the transition.
- Team building programs for renewing team spirit.
- Organization design consulting to help make the best use of the organization's